This includes "Personal Information," which is information about you that is personally identifiable such as your name, e-mail address, user ID number, and other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing, as well as "Anonymous Information,"
which is information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information and does not permit the identification of individual persons.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer
(such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with
or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
(1) It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person,
violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
(2) We transfer information about you if HookMobile.com or Hook Mobile is acquired by or merged with another company. In this event, Hook Mobile will notify you before information about you
Information Gathering and Usage
(1) When you register for Hook Mobile we ask for information such as your name, company name, email and opt into company administrative news and marketing campaigns.
(2) When you register to purchase a paid subscription, you will be asked to submit your name, company name, email, telephone number, company address, billing address, and credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
(3) Hook Mobile uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, advertising and research.
(1) A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
(2) Cookies are required to use the Hook Mobile service.
Hook Mobile owns the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run HookMobile.com and its application services.
Some of our websites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Hook Mobile is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Our users are given the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having their information used for purposes not directly related to our site at the point where we ask for the information.
(1) Users who no longer wish to receive a newsletter/alert/briefing etc. may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to the unsubscribe link in the e-mail or online.
If you provide feedback to us, we may use and disclose such feedback for any purpose, provided we do not associate such feedback with your Personal Information. We will collect any
becomes our property. We may use feedback for marketing purposes or to add to or modify our services without paying any royalties or other compensation to you.
We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal
Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Even though we have taken significant steps to protect your Personal Information, no company, including us, can fully eliminate
security risks associated with Personal Information.
Forums & Discussions
While we take every precaution to ensure all contributions to the forum are factually correct, and not deemed to be untruthful, libelous, defamatory, racist or otherwise inflammatory,
these messages are entered by third parties. All users of the forum are presented with a set of house rules before taking part. Users will be warned if breaking the house rules after the
first infraction. A user who breaks the forum rules will be barred from the discussion boards without notice.
Hook Mobile may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms and Conditions.
Hook Mobile may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Hook Mobile primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
April 4, 2012